Heat Therapy Hot Adjustable Shoulder Heating Pad for Frozen Shoulder Bursitis Tendinitis Shoulder Brace Tool
1Pcs Heat Therapy Hot Adjustable Shoulder Heating Pad for Frozen Shoulder Bursitis Tendinitis Shoulder Brace Tool
- SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF - Built-in heat therapy pad can warm your shoulder and promote blood circulation, then relieve pain caused by the frozen shoulder, torn rotator cuff dislocated AC joint, sprain, bursitis, tendonitis, paralysis, strain, stiffness, soreness. It could also help to relax the shoulder muscles and speed up healing time.
- HIGH ENOUGH TEMPERATURE - Widely temperature range from 65℃/149℉ to 75℃/167℉, 55℃/131℉ to 65℃/149℉, and 40℃/104℉ to 60℃/140℉, which can be changed easily by one button. The shoulder wrap can be added with a mesh bag for cold therapy (you need to buy extra ). People suffering from acute sprain and another soft tissue injury should apply cold therapy first, then use a hot pad after 48 hours.
- LARGE SIZE - Dual high-quality plastic loop design for two-way adjustment, can be worn on left or right shoulder for men and women. The extended stick strap length is 27.5inch, which can help the stronger people wear this shoulder wrap.Extended stick straps fit chest size from 27'' to 55'', arm size from 9'' to 16''. Mesh bag size: 5''x 7.5''.
- COMFORT TO WEAR - 2m charging cable minimizes activities range limit. Breathable and lightweight neoprene ease discomfort. Temperature regulation provides warmth yet still allowing air to circulate.
- Type: Shoulder Wrap
- Color: Black
- Material: Neoprene
- Size: One Size Fits from 27'' to 55'' in chest circumference, from 9''to 18'' in arm circumference
- Fits either Left and Right Shoulder
- Fits both men and women
- Power adapter Input Voltage: USB cable
- Power Adapter Output Voltage: 8.4V/DC/1A
- Charging cable length: 2m
- Temperature: (the below temperature range is only for Shoulder Wrap with Adapter; if power by USB, the temperature is about 45℃ )
- Red light: temperature range 65℃/149℉ to 75℃/167℉
- White light: temperature range 55℃/131℉ to 65℃/149℉
- Blue light: temperature range 40℃/104℉ to 60℃/140℉ There will be 2-4 ℃ of error with different measuring machines and measure position
- Model No.: 6605899923656
- 1x Shoulder Wrap
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Extended Stick Straps
How to Use:
- Connect the strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
- Once the strap is in place, but the brace on your shoulder.
- Pull the long strap from under another arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
- Secure the Hook&Loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.
- The shoulder brace can also be used as a compression shoulder brace.
- Please do not wear it at high temperatures for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
- Please pay attention to control the temperature range for needs. It's NOT recommended to use the highest(red light) for a long time. The most suitable temperature is white light.
- Shoulder braces are just helpful aids, not treatment nor cure methods.
- It's recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy
- NOT for Pregnant women, kids.
- The adapter should avoid contact with water during operation. It should be used in a completely dry condition
- 2-7 days US Fast shipping on supplements
- Free US shipping over $69
- Paypal buyers Protection
- High quality Non gmo products manufactured in the USA
- 14 days return
- 24/7 Friendly customer service
SHIPPING* SUPPLEMENTS/VITAMINS are processed within 2-3 business days; Delivered within 2-5 business days for USA customers, 7-14 business days for worldwide.
* NON-SUPPLEMENTS (Any product that is not considered a supplement or vitamin) are processed within 3-5 business days; Delivered within 3-12business days for USA-residing customers, 3-4 weeks for worldwide.
* Tracking updates will be sent via email
* Any questions about your package or order will be happily answered by our Customer Satisfaction Team within 24 hours
CONTACT US ANYTIME* For any queries, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Or text us at 626-375-5051 9am- 6pm PST Los Angeles USA